Day 01:Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
0700hrs This morning you shall be picked up from your hotel by our driver guide and drive leaving the Nairobi hustle and bustle behind you head southeast along the main Nairobi Mombasa road,
Before you lay the shimmering plains that stretch away to Amboseli National Park
Lunch at AmboseliSerena SafariLodge.
Afternoon game drive in the Park.
A game drive through Amboseli takes you across this vast lakebed often dry, but still very swampy in areas. Amboseli is best known for its great herds of elephants you’ll often find many of them standing knee-deep in the water, spraying themselves to keep cool. But there’s a lot of other game here too cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle, and other plains game and it’s all set against the amazing backdrop of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro showing all its glory.
Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge (FB).
Main Destination: Amboseli National Park
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 02:Amboseli National park-Tsavo West National park
After breakfast, depart for Tsavo West passing towns like Makindu with its two ornate mosques, and finally arriving at MtitoAndei, where you’ll turn off into Tsavo West National Park. This, together with neighbouringTsavo East, forms the largest of Kenya’s parks. Spotting game as you go, by lunch time you’ll reach Kilaguni Serena Lodge the first wildlife lodge built in a Kenya national park and home to a myriad of birdlife and an actively visited water hole.
Afternoon game drive in Tsavo West.
Tsavo is Kenya’s largest National Park (20,000 sq. Kms.) and is actually split into two Tsavo East and Tsavo West. The scenery is spectacular, so is the wildlife.
Dinner and Overnight at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge (FB).
Main Destination:Tsavo West National Park
Meal plan:Breakfast, Lunch & dinner
Day 03:Tsavo West-Nairobi
Breakfast at the lodge and depart with an enroute game drive in Tsavo West National park as drive back to Nairobi for a drop off by late in your hotel of your choice.
End of our services.
The above package includes:
- Private transport based on 7 seaters Safari Jeep that is well converted with open roof hatch
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- 01 night accommodation at AmboseliSerena Safari lodge on full board.
- 01 night accommodation at Kilaguni Serena Safari lodge on full board.
- Game drives as indicated on the itinerary
- Park fees as per the itinerary
- 2litres complimentary mineral water bottle per person while on road safari with Top Cream Safaris vehicle
- Park fees for the vehicle and driver.
The above package excludes:
- International and local flights
- Visa into Kenya
- Tips and gratitude’s
- All arrangements in Nairobi
- All drinks
- Extra meals
- Extra activities
- Optional activities
- Travel and personal insurance cover
- Telephone calls and laundry